Meindl Airstream Class1 chainsaw bootSKU: 801050
6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13
Meindl Airstream, Class 1 Chainsaw Boot
Our Best Selling Specialist boot for forestry and tree surgeons
The entire tongue is a combination of 3D mesh and a cushioning, reticulate, perforated sponge material that causes a pumping action. To achieve an anatomical shape, a stabiliser made from micro fleece is sewn on to the tongue. A very strong Velcro strap is integrated in the forefoot area and at the end of the tongue to secure the tongue.
- Air Revolution® Air-conditioned footwear. The innovation for optimum conditions in the boot and improved breathability.
- Heavy duty Vibram® rubber sole targeted to the outdoor, recreation, repair, fashion and orthopedic markers
- Class 1 cut protection to 20 m/sec
- Leather lined outer with smooth suede finish.
- Memory Foam Vacuum System adjusts perfectly to the foot's shape
- Heavy duty steel toe cap
- Digafix® Flexible, pressure-free, diagonal fixing ensures "all-round and more adjustable" lacing.
- Gore-Tex® Climate comfor for all seasons, waterproof and breathable
- Hand made
- Has all the characteristics to make this the best climbing boot on the market
CE EN ISO 20345:2004 SB WRU - Class 1 (20 m/s)