Stein Railway Chainsaw Trousers GoRT/3279 en381-5 class 1 type CSKU: 801014-
S, M, L, XL, 2XL
STEIN Rail Industry GO/RT chainsaw protective trousers
Utilising a mix of approved GO/RT Orange fabrics the STEIN Rail Chainsaw Trousers ticks all the boxes.
With an abrasion resistant rip-stop multi-stretch base material the wearer has excellent flexibility in the areas which matter. The crotch area is fully constructed using this material and has been reinforced stitched for extra security whilst stretching. A roomy tailored leg allows for increased air circulation. The greave area and rear calf area is constructed using a heavy duty durable polyester material. This feature offers enhanced wear over standard materials when working in dense vegetation. The pre-formed knees give increased comfort and movement.
Both legs are fitted with the stylish 75mm X25 stretchable patterned reflective stripes conforming to the EN 20471 High Visibility standard.
Integrating one of the latest European light weight technical blocking filaments ensures these trousers are comfortable to work in all day. A large formed pocket is fitted on the left leg along with 2 front pockets and a rear pocket. An elasticated boot lace fastener helps reduces any dirt ingress into boots.
Stein recommends these trousers are regularly treated with the Storm Fabric Cleaner.
- GO/RT 3279 for Rail & EN ISO 20471 Hi Visibility
- Certified to EN 381-5 Class 1 (20 m/s)
- Design C All-Round Protection
- Multi-Stretch material for increased movement
- 75mm X25 Stretchable patterned reflective stripes on both legs
- Two side pockets – downward facing zips
- Large pocket on the left leg – press stud closure
- Rear Pocket – zip closure
- Quality YKK zipper systems
- Button fastening system on waist
- Button brace fittings
- Pre-formed abrasion resistant knees
- Durable hardwearing greave and calf areas
- Elasticated boot lace fastener in the hem
- CE Certified to EN381-5 Class 1 (20 m/s)
- GO/RT 3279 for Rail
- EN ISO 20471 Hi Visibility